For withdrawal on academic and disciplinary grounds, following policy is strictly followed:-
(1) Failing in three or more subjects in annual examination.
(2) If already a detainee and fails again in two subjects in annual examination.
(3) Failing in any subject or securing C or lesser grade in 9th Class Board Exam.
(4) Failing in any subject or securing C or lower grade in Matric Examination.
(5) Failing in any subject or securing C or lesser grade in F Sc 1st Year Board Exam.
Note: For Non Board Classes failing in two subjects in annual examination merits detention in the same class.
(1) Cheating in exams or in any other form.
(2) Committing theft.
(3) Grave immoral conduct i.e. willful attempt or actual conduct of unnatural kind.
(4) Physical violence or attempt thereof resulting in injury or having the potential to cause such an injury.
(5) Repetitive/prolonged absence (Without leave) from the college.
(6) Repetitive bunking and smoking.
(7) Any immoral/undesirable/unbecoming conducts, while on leave.
(8) Willful/serious damage to college property.
(9) Instigating other students or acting as kind of ringleader to violate/undermine the college policies / rules / orders wherein good order and discipline of the institution is threatened/ compromised.
(10) Any collective / group activity which is illegal / unauthorized and tends to undermine / compromise the good atmosphere of the college / state of discipline.
(11) Possession / use of drugs / intoxicants and weapons / knives etc.
(12) Any other act which is dishonourable and below the expected standards of conduct of a Hallian.